If you’re not on BookTok, you might have missed the viral sensation that is all things Sarah J. Maas. I’m a HUGE fan of all her books — I found them two years ago, and they helped me through a complicated (and painful!) surgery. I stumbled across A Court of Thorns and Roses and was hooked. It has all of my favorite things: strong women saving the world, lots of sass, and occasional steamy moments (ok, ACOSF has LOTS of steam). From there, I naturally read Throne of Glass (Manon is my Queen forever and ever, with Aelin a close second), and then finally, Crescent City.
It’s been two years since my surgery and two years since the second Crescent City book was released. To say fans have been waiting for the next chapter after that cliffhanger is quite an understatement.
A Crescent City-Inspired Cocktail
So with that, I decided to celebrate with an Alcohol-Free cocktail so we can get LIT(erary) AF while catching up on what’s next for Bryce and Hunt’s story. And Tharion. I need more Tharion spunk and notes delivered from Otters in yellow vests, please, and thank you.
This is what I imagine Bryce sipping on while she’s out running errands before she takes on the Asteri. It has strawberries and pineapple for #health reasons, cold brew tea for a little energy boost, and toasted macadamias for some serious flavor.
Don’t forget to make the Macadamia Nut Syrup — aside from making this Crescent City Inspired Cocktail so delicious, it’s also scrumptious in coffee, tiki cocktails, pancakes, and more.
I know, I know. Shameless self-promotion to get more views/followers. But, hey! Every view counts and helps me get sponsorships so I can keep making fun content!
Without further ado, please enjoy Bryce’s Pink Drink!
Bryce’s Pink Drink
- 3-4 Strawberries sliced
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Toasted Macadamia Nut Syrup
- 1.5 oz Cold Brew Tea
- 1 Egg White (or Aquafaba)
- Muddle the strawberries in your shaker tin with the Macadamia Nut Syrup3-4 Strawberries, 1 oz Toasted Macadamia Nut Syrup
- Add tea, pineapple juice, egg white, and ice1 oz Pineapple Juice, 1.5 oz Cold Brew Tea, 1 Egg White
- Shake until chilled (about 15 seconds)
- Strain out ice and strawberries from one part of shaker tin to the other
- Shake again until the cocktail is frothy
- Strain into highball filled with fresh ice
- Garnish with dehydrated pineapple slice and fresh strawberries