Now that you have the dandelion honey, you’re ready to make the Dandy Bee’s Knees!
This cocktail is an easy riff on the classic Bee’s Knees prohibition-era cocktail. It’s one of my favorite cocktails to drink in the spring, and the dandelion honey just adds that extra layer of floral delight to your mouth.
The Dandy Bee’s Knees
- .75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- .75 oz Dandelion Honey
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 Dandelion Flower garnish
- Add the lemon juice, dandelion honey, and gin to a shaker. Dry shake (no ice) to incorporate the honey.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds, or until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or Nick and Nora glass.
- Garnish with fresh dandelion flowers.